Plastics are a tactile, visual representation of your credit union’s payments experience. It’s a key touch point to be carefully crafted. Co-op offers options from the traditional plastics and contact EMV chips cards, to the ever increasingly popular contactless card. We’re here to help you build a payments experience specifically for your member base.
Co-op Plastics Solutions Offer:
- Gallery of stock card or custom card options
- Contact and contactless EMV cards
- Support for Instance Issuance programs
- Prepaid cards
- Card security programming through personalization
- Standard or customized card mailers
- Standardized implementation processes
- Consolidated ordering process
- Support for PIN change / card activation
- Fully developed business continuity for card manufacturing
In addition, solutions such as the integrated Inventory Management Tool, in Co-op Springboard® make it easier to manage your plastic stock and details with at-a-glance views of each card program’s settings, monthly forecasting calculator and automatic low stock alerts.
Give Members a Faster, No-Touch Point-of-Sale Option with Contactless Cards
Contactless cards offer your members the fast, secure, touch-free experience they want at the point of sale – without having to migrate away from the cards they already use. Tap-and-go card payments hit critical mass in the early months of 2020 as consumers reached for the safety of contact-free payments. Now, the ease and convenience of contactless payments are becoming both a default and a differentiator:
- Contactless is the new top-of-wallet: Use of tap-to-pay at point-of-sale continues to rise in the U.S. as chip technology has become more commonly included in both mobile devices and payment terminals. This growth is expected to continue—analysts estimate that the value of digital wallet tap-to-pay transactions will grow by over 150 percent by 2028.
- In addition to widespread retailer adoption, digital wallets are on track to become the most popular online payment method by 2024. And 15% of consumers report that they regularly leave their physical wallets at home.
- 85% of transactions at grocery stores are now contactless
- A faster experience is better: Contactless transactions are 10x faster than chip transactions, improving the point-of-sale experience and inspiring card spend and usage.
- Security is seamless: Contactless cards provide the same dynamic EMV security used in chip cards and they do not require a signature, and 82% of cardholders consider contactless payment to be safer
Your members are making the leap to contactless payments. Give them the digital payment options they prefer to build a primary financial relationship and advance your digital transformation journey.
Learn more about contactless cards from your Co-op representative.